If you don’t want a whole week of walking but would like to have a day or two out with a guide then check this page to see when day walks are going out. We will keep this page updated with what days remain available and each day’s itinerary when we know it. The main walk sites are the Gavarnie Cirque, Neovielle Nature Reserve (Ets Coubous lakes), Troumouse Cirque and the Bergons Peak.
Cost: 30€ per person if you add into an existing group, or 180€ per day privately.
Walks generally leave from Hotel les Templiers in Luz at 10am and return around 5pm.
- Book a day walk with a qualified International Mountain Leader
- Intermediate level walking 5-6 hours inc picnic stop
- English speaking group
- Learn about Pyrenean wildlife, history and culture
- Discover one of the “Grand Sites” of the High Pyrenees
- Maximum group size of 8 people
From June onwards we will indicate on this page when we have spaces available in a guided walking group for only one or two days. These spaces are only made available one month before.